Manual Handling Training
The aim of our manual handling training is to enable attendees to have an understanding of the hazards and risks of manual handling, the legal requirement, and how to prevent injury through the use of lifting aids and kinetic lifting techniques.
The Arinite manual handling training content includes:
- The legal requirement.
- Avoiding manual handling.
- Assessing manual handling tasks.
- The load.
- The individual.
- The task.
- The working environment.
- Types of manual handling injury.
- Lifting techniques.
- Practical manual handling exercise.
- Power Point presentation and practical training in the workplace.
- Handouts of Power Point presentation, Manual Handling Booklet and feedback form.
- Discussion and question and answer format.
- Duration approx. 1 to 1.5 hours depending on size of course and working area risk level.
- Ideal size course size: 1 to 15 delegates.