Health and Safety for Directors and Managers Training
The aim of this training is to give an understanding of the duties and roles played by Directors and Managers in managing health and safety risks in the workplace.
The Health and Safety Training for Managers Covers:
- What health and safety is all about.
- Key legal requirements.
- Directors’ responsibilities.
- Consequences of non compliance.
- Steps to success – leading health and safety at work (produced jointly by the Institute of Directors and the Health and Safety Executive)
- Benefits and return on investment.
- Managing risks in health and safety – some practical examples.
- Questions and discussion.
The Format of our Health and Safety Training for Managers:
- Power Point presentation with interactive questions and answers throughout.
- Handouts include; presentation, Institute of Directors – Leading Health and Safety at Work, Case Law examples, Directors Health and Safety Guide Book.
- Duration: normally one hour (to be agreed with client) including questions.
- Ideal course size: the venue will dictate numbers, but suggested maximum of 15 delegates.
- Course evaluation forms