Employee Health and Safety Awareness Training
It is a legal requirement for employers to give their employees information about Health and Safety hazards and how risks are controlled at work. The level and content of this information will be dependent on the inherent safety and health risks. Therefore this training course is tailored to suit client needs.
The key areas that are covered by our health and safety awareness training are:
- An introduction into the need for Health and Safety and the responsibilities of employers and employees.
- Key workplace hazards and how the risks are controlled, including:
- Using work equipment, such as computers and mechanical equipment.
- Manual handling.
- Slips trips and falls
- Fire Safety
- Driving for work
- Reporting accidents and incidents.
- Power Point presentation with interactive questions and answers throughout.
- Handouts include; presentation, Workplace Health and Safety Guide Book.
- Duration: normally one hour to be agreed with client, including questions.
- Ideal course size: the venue will dictate numbers, but suggested maximum of 15 delegates.
- Course evaluation forms