Health and Safety Policy
It is a legal requirement for employers with more than five employees to have a written Health and Safety Policy. This in turn facilitates formal arrangements to effectively manage workplace safety and health risks. The document will also show:
- The organisation takes its health and safety responsibilities seriously.
- There is a formal means of communicating health and safety policies and procedures to employees.
- Effective arrangements are in place which can be shared with third parties such as contractors, visitors, customers and business partners. This can also lead to a commercial benefit.
The fundamental structure of the policy document is shown below:
We will make sure that your policy document meets this structure and that the three elements are interrelated, and relevant, to your organisation.
The Arinite Health and Safety Policy and Procedures Manual is a fundamental and integral part of the Health and Safety Management process.
The benefits of our Health and Safety Policy Manual:
- Is a working document that meets the legal requirement.
- Provides assurance that workplace health and safety issues are being formally addressed through the policy and procedures.
- Provides a means of communication of safe working policy and procedures to employees.
- Demonstrates good practice to your clients, employees, contractors, visitors and other partner or associated companies, resulting in good business standing.
- Free Online Health and Safety Assessment
- Health and Safety Competent Person
- Health and Safety Outsourcing
- Health and Safety Audit and Inspections
- Health and Safety Policy
- International Health and Safety
- Health and Safety Management
- Fire Risk Assessment - Arinite
- Workplace Risk Assessment
- DDA Access Audit
- Occupational Stress Audit
- Environmental Compliance Consultants
- DSE Assessment
- Accident investigation - RIDDOR
- Health and Safety Committee and Action Planning
- Health and Safety Aspects of Tenders
- Health and Safety Annual Report