Fire Risk Assessment – Arinite
Our Fire Risk Assessment assists companies in meeting their legal duties to carry out an assessment of risks to fire safety.
Compliance with these duties may be routinely checked by the Fire Authority, or as the result of a fire related incident. The Company insurer will also require a suitable and sufficient risk assessment to be undertaken and any failings in fire safety measures may invalidate an insurance claim in the event of a fire.
Arinite Fire Risk Assessment:
- Assesses the extent to which you comply with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.
- Our Fire Safety Consultants will review your fire emergency arrangements.
- The Fire Risk Assessment Covers the requirement to manage fire risks as detailed in Government Guides on Fire Risk Assessment, Fire Safety British Standards and Building Regulations.
Findings and recommendations are recorded in a comprehensive Fire Risk Assessment Report from qualified Fire Safety Consultants, which includes:
- Executive summary with prioritised findings and recommendations.
- Arinite Fire Safety Consultants will provide a action plan covering all findings and recommendations.
- Overall Risk Assessment and Fire Risk Summary.
- Fire Risk Assessment Checklist
- Free Online Health and Safety Assessment
- Health and Safety Competent Person
- Health and Safety Outsourcing
- Health and Safety Audit and Inspections
- Health and Safety Policy
- International Health and Safety
- Health and Safety Management
- Fire Risk Assessment - Arinite
- Workplace Risk Assessment
- DDA Access Audit
- Occupational Stress Audit
- Environmental Compliance Consultants
- DSE Assessment
- Accident investigation - RIDDOR
- Health and Safety Committee and Action Planning
- Health and Safety Aspects of Tenders
- Health and Safety Annual Report