“I find Arinite professional, responsive and committed to ensuring excellent health and safety practices within the workplace and within our resident’s homes.
I would recommend Arinite, they are responsive and reply very quickly to correspondence.
In addition to this our consultant is highly knowledgeable and is able to give us up to date information and guidance on a wide range of health and safety matters.
Having an independent person to run scenarios and situations past has resulted in reduced costs for example when we have received reports from insurers.”
Housing Operations Manager, Sapphire Independent Housing, June 2017
Health and Safety in Care Homes
Care homes differ from other workplaces because they are both a place of work and also a home to the residents. While meeting legal duties and following the right policies and procedures, they also need to be maintained as stimulating and pleasant places to live.
Arinite has extensive health and safety experience in supporting care homes that offer residential, nursing and dementia care. References are available from Arinite’s care home client’s which range in size from organisations with 5 care homes to those with nearly 200.
Arinite Care Home Services
Are you looking for a tailored and pragmatic health and safety service for your care homes that gives you and your staff peace of mind?
For multi- sited care homes Arinite specialises in providing assistance with individual projects or a fully “outsourced” solution, contact us for more information on 0207 947 9581
Our services include –
- Acting as one of your “competent” H&S persons
- Health and Safety Management Audits/Inspections – helps you identify if and where there are any significant gaps relating to HSE and Care Quality Commission (CQC) requirements
- Fire Risk Assessments – including fire emergency procedures, including PEEPs
- Fire Audits
- Benchmarking – the H&S Audits and Fire Risk Assessments can be scored a qualitative baseline to measure and demonstrate your Care Homes are achieving continuous improvement, or the audit can be without scoring
- Assistance with review and updating H&S Manual
- Assisting with the co-ordination of workplace Care Home risk assessments
- Face to-face Health and Safety training for: Directors, Care Homes Managers and other Managers, Fire Marshal, Health and Safety Co-ordinator, Risk Assessor, DSE Risk Assessor, Manual Handling, Stress Awareness, COSHH, Control of Contractors, Permit to Work, Work at Height and other H&S training
- DSE Computer Workstation Assessments
- Liaising with third parties such as CQC
- Attendance of Health and Safety Committee/ H&S meetings/ad hoc meetings
- Serious Accident, RIDDOR and incident investigation
- Other H&S services are provided…..WE would encourage you to make contact
To discuss how Arinite can help please contact us on 0207 947 9581 and ask to speak with: