About Arinite – Health and Safety Consultancy Services
The Arinite Health and Safety Consultancy provides health and safety services and support to a diverse customer base including financial service companies, retail chains, schools, manufacturers, assembly plants, warehouses, transport companies, social enterprises and leisure facilities across the UK and Ireland.
We strive passionately to develop a thorough understanding of the wants and needs of our clients to ensure they achieve their business goals. The Arinite Health and Safety Consultancy is seen as a genuine collaborative business partner. The partnership begins by ensuring our clients are compliant with health and safety legislation.
What our clients expect from us
- Peace of mind
- A safe, healthy and productive workforce
- Ensuring they stay up to date with Health and Safety legislation
What differentiates us as health and safety providers
We believe that a proactive approach to Health and Safety management delivers operational benefit that builds on the foundation of compliance. Our clients who adopt this approach:
- Accept that health and safety management involves doing more than simply complying with legislation and have the drive to match or exceed industry best practice.
- Have a positive H&S culture throughout the organisation where there is good two-way communication of H&S best practice between management and staff.
- Have senior executives who understand why H&S risks need to be managed, and who support the commitment to provide and maintain a safe and healthy workplace.
- Have a broad & proactive ownership of H&S throughout the organisation.
What unites us
We sustain the partnership with our customers because:
- We deliver on our promises.
- Client satisfaction is our priority.
- Our clients have great faith in Arinite as their providers of health and safety.
- We are responsive and adaptable to client needs.
- We encourage client feedback and use it to improve the quality of our clients’ health and safety experience.
- We earn our clients’ trust and confidence.
UK Consulting Services Manager
Lucy has over 20 years’ experience as both a consultant and an enforcer of health and safety.
Lucy trained and worked with the Health & Safety Executive as one of HM Inspectors of Health & Safety. She covered health services, local government, schools, manufacturing, construction and asbestos, and onshore gas.
Since then she has worked as a H&S consultant at a senior and technical level and has experience of managing a large portfolio of clients in a range of different industries and sectors including health care, industrial, retail, real estate and insurance.
- BEng.(Hons) MSc PGDipOSH
- CMIOSH Chartered Safety and Health Practitioner
- OSHCR Occupational Safety & Health Consultants Register
- UK Consulting Services Manager
Senior Fire Safety Consultant
Dave Prince is one of the UK’s leading Fire Safety Practitioners. In 2014 after 26+ years’ service with the Greater Manchester Fire and Rescue Service as a Fire Safety Inspecting Officer and Fire Investigation Officer, Dave decided to share his extensive knowledge with a wider audience.
As a Fire Safety Consultant Dave has undertaken fire safety risk assessment surveys for 400+ premises – care homes, nursing homes, residential homes, major hotels, offices, shops, factories, Home Office premises, hospitals, high rise building, residential premises, commercial, warehousing factories and garages.
Dave is a senior lecturer in fire safety for the Fire Protection Association (FPA). He works as an Assessor for their Fire Safety Accredited courses. Dave undertakes Quality Assurance (QA) reviews of Fire Risk Assessments carried out by other consultants.
- MIFireE, MIFSM, FdSc, Tech IOSH, LCGI, Dip(Ed)
- Nationally Accredited Fire Risk Assessor Register (NAFRAR) Number 0151.
- Member of the Fire Protection Association
- Member of the International Association of Arson Investigators UK-AFI
- Technical Member of the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health
- Member of the IOSH Fire Risk Management Group
International Services Director
Since graduating with a degree in health and safety, Jan has spent nearly 40 years helping companies in many countries and industries develop and improve their health & safety management systems.
Jan’s extensive international health and safety experience began in the 1980s with visits to Ireland, France, Holland, Spain, Germany, Poland and Italy for companies that were seeking to standardise health and safety procedures across their European operations.
The harmonisation of health & safety law across the EU during the early 1990’s enabled Jan to look in greater depth at the local application of these laws in each country, and to broaden his experience beyond Europe’s borders.
- BSc, MBA, CMIOSH
- BC Level security clearance – HM Government M.O.D.
- Practitioner Member, Institute of Environmental Management & Assessment by qualification.
Brendan has worked in the health and safety industry for 23 years, working with health and safety stakeholders across all industries……Directors, Partners, Facilities, Human Resources Managers, Bursars, Governors and many more. With Brendan’s broad knowledge and experience of the industry he specialises in developing deep knowledge of client requirements and translating those into tailored health and safety service agreements.
Once the agreement is finalised Brendan works with the Arinite consulting team to ensure all promises made are delivered on time and to the satisfaction of our clients.
Brendan has worked in partnership with Bryan Richards, Arinite’s Managing Partner, for over 9 years. It is a testament to this partnership that 100% of Arinite’s clients continue to renew their annual Arinite health and safety service agreements.
“I have known Brendan Tuite through a Health and Safety environment for nearly 15 years. During this time he has proven time again that he is a true professional with a work ethic and integrity that is second to none, he also has the ability to drill down to what is needed without any frills to achieve the goals set, he then works along side my teams to achieve them.
As my safety consultants I can categorically say that Brendan and Arinite are one of the best people and companies that I have worked with and would highly recommend them to anyone.”
Facilities Manager, Nabarro LLP, October 2013
“I found Brendan Tuite, easy and helpful to work with and I really appreciated being able to give you in-put so that the presentation really was designed around our own policies and procedures.”
Health and Safety Manager, St George’s College, September 2013
Robert is Arinite’s Managing Director, founder and principal investor.
Robert has had a very successful 30 year career focused on company management and transformation, international business development, sales and marketing in numerous industries including health and safety, petroleum, logistics, professional services and retail. He is an inspirational leader, mentor and communicator.
“Robert is not only a creative strategist and visionary, but someone who can help you transform your operation (company). He adds tremendous value, not only in the development, but in the effective execution of game changing strategies. He managed a global staff of 250 and a $55 million P&L, doubling profits to $18 million within a 12 month period.”
Former CEO IHS Inc. March, 2005
“Robert helped transform Data Sound Limited into one of the leading health and safety consulting companies by streamlining operations, increasing profitability and preparing the company for sale.”
Former Managing Director, Data Sound Limited. March 2011
Robert is the founder, President and Co-CEO of Digital Earth Inc, a company which focuses on turnaround consulting, company brokerage, angel investing and as a holding company for various investments in petroleum, health and safety and retail. In addition to Arinite, Robert has helped found a number of companies in recent years including:
- Search4oil.com – a “Google” type search tool targeted at one million oil and gas web documents
- Cornerportal.com – developing mobile apps for social media and asset management
- Oklahoma Wells LLC – providing mobile based data solution for the oil service sector
- Reservoirsilicates.com – providing frac sand supply and logistics in North America