Health and Safety Audit and Inspections
Arinite’s Health and Safety Audit and Inspection, which is often the starting point for any new client engagement, provides the platform for delivering Health and Safety Compliance with all relevant legislation.
The Arinite Health and Safety Audit:
- Is carried out by an experienced and fully qualified Arinite consultant
- Assesses the extent to which your company complies with the relevant legislation.
- Reviews your organisation’s health and safety policies, arrangements and management systems.
- Covers the requirement to manage health and safety risks as detailed in HSE guidance and BS OHSAS 18001.
Following the audit we carry out a Workplace Health and Safety Inspection, which includes:
- A comprehensive inspection of the workplace.
- An overview of Health and Safety compliance.
- Advice and guidance on compliance with Health and Safety legislation and best practice.
- Speaking with employees where appropriate
Findings and recommendations from the health and safety audit are recorded in a comprehensive report, which includes:
- Executive summary with prioritised findings and recommendations.
- Action plan covering all findings and recommendations.
- Health and Safety Management Audit Checklist, Workplace Inspection Checklist, Health and Safety Document Audit.
- Free Online Health and Safety Assessment
- Health and Safety Competent Person
- Health and Safety Outsourcing
- Health and Safety Audit and Inspections
- Health and Safety Policy
- International Health and Safety
- Health and Safety Management
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Workplace Risk Assessment
- DDA Access Audit
- Occupational Stress Audit
- Environmental Compliance Consultants
- DSE Assessment
- Accident investigation - RIDDOR
- Health and Safety Committee and Action Planning
- Health and Safety Aspects of Tenders
- Health and Safety Annual Report